Vehicle Body and Paint – Body Repair – Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Motor Vehicle, Transport and Logistics
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 2
- Course Length Up to 2 years
- Start Date 08/02/2019
This Intermediate Apprenticeship offers a practical approach for those looking for a career in the Automotive body repair and/or refinishing industry working with vehicles that have been damaged in accidents or need repairing. Apprentices will use a brand new electronic Car-O-Liner jig and inverter welding machine and benefit from strong links with our employers.
- A large modern fully equipped workshop
- A state of the art automotive diagnostic laboratory with test simulators and rigs
- A dedicated IT laboratory with internet access
- Four specific automotive training classrooms
- Meeting and function rooms
- Attached restaurant
To find out about travel options to the Technology Centreclick here.
- Additional Costs
You will need safety boots, overalls and recommended text books and an air fed mask if on Body or paint programmes (can be supplied through the college at a very reasonable cost).
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email email@example.com.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Our next Open Event is on Wednesday 15th January 2020, 5pm-8pm. Visit our open events page to register today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: up to 30 months
- Level: Level 3
- Duration: up to 2 years
- Level: Level 3
- Duration: up to 36 months