Associate Project Manager – Higher Apprenticeship
An Associate Project Manager knows what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved, how long it will take and how much it will cost, and works with the project team to achieve the required outcomes.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Business and Professional Services
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 4
- Course Length 24 Months
An Associate Project Manager will organise projects and teams for their businesses and other organisations.
You will manage each project to ensure its success, using effective planning and organisation skills. The complexity of these projects will vary depending on the size of your business/organisation but you will still need to work with an integrated and motivated team.
- Understanding different types of organisational structures, responsibilities and how governance can control and manage the successful delivery of projects
- Understand the significance of the project management plan
- Use risk management methods and techniques to identify and prioritise threats or opportunities and understand the need for a risk management plan
- Develop your understanding of funding, estimating and overheads, including direct costs, indirect costs, fixed costs, variable costs and an overall budget for a project
Example job roles include: Project Manager/Account Executive/Account Manager/Lead Business Administrator/Team Leader/Events Manager
You will achieve:
- IFA Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment
- If required: Functional Skills (English, Maths)
Next steps… Some Apprentices progress onto a Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship with the support of their employer.
- Entry Requirements
Every employer is different and therefore the entry requirements can vary. As a guide, you ideally need GCSE grade 4 in English and Maths and
in some cases ICT. However, we will work with you and provide additional support to help you achieve their requirements, either prior to your Apprenticeship via a pre-Apprenticeship or during the delivery of your programme.
Apprentices have access to all facilities across college. These include the college Learning Resource Centres and the College Gym.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: Up to 36 months