Our Vision, Mission, Values and Policies
To be an exceptional college.
To shape futures by delivering world-class education and training for our city and region.
Exeter College is a professional, dynamic college with a Mission Statement and Strategic Plan that underpins what we do. We have a number of policies that control and guide the way we operate.
The college obtains the views of staff and students on its review and development of the strategic plan and mission through planned staff consultations at various levels throughout the college and through the student Learner Voice Programme – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors via email at AlisonLayton-Hill@exe-coll.ac.uk
Students and staff are involved in the corporation’s oversight of its activities through staff and student representation on the Board of Governors – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-bribery Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Anti-fraud Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Course Fees Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Digital Safety Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- ESFA Supply Chain Fees and Charges Policy
- Financial Support for Students Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Higher Education Fees Refunds and Compensation Policy
- Information Governance Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Pearson Extenuating Circumstances Policy
- Plagiarism and Malpractice Policy
- Scope and Coverage Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Supporting Learners with Health Needs Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Tutorial Policy (under review)
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2021
- Compliments, Comments & Complaints Procedure
- Covid 19 Cross College Risk Assessment
- Equality and Diversity Action Plan
- Facility Time Report July 2021
- Financial Regulations Appendices
- Financial Regulations
- Gender Pay Report March 2021
- Student Code of Conduct
- Subcontracting Fees and Charges 18-19
- Subcontractor Fees and Charges 19-20
- Subcontractor Fees and Charges 20-21
- Written Complaint Record Form
For information on Freedom of Information Requests and our Information Publication Scheme, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to comment or make enquiries about any of our policies then please contact our DPO and Compliance Manager.