Our Vision, Mission, Values and Policies
To be an exceptional college.
To shape futures by delivering world-class education and training for our city and region.
Exeter College is a professional, dynamic college with a Mission Statement and Strategic Plan that underpins what we do. We have a number of policies that control and guide the way we operate.
The college obtains the views of staff and students on its review and development of the strategic plan and mission through planned staff consultations at various levels throughout the college and through the student Learner Voice Programme – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors via email at AlisonLayton-Hill@exe-coll.ac.uk
Students and staff are involved in the corporation’s oversight of its activities through staff and student representation on the Board of Governors – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors.
View the Exeter College Strategic Plan 2020 – 2025
View our Organisational Structure
Ofsted Report 2022/23
Our Values are what make us, us.
View our College Values.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-bribery Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Anti-fraud Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- CCTV Policy
- Course Fees Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Digital Safety Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Higher Education Fees, Refunds and Compensation Policy
- Information Governance Policy
- Plagiarism, Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Quality Policy
- Scope and Coverage Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Bursary and Financial Support for Students Procedure
- Care Leaver Strategy
- Compliments, Comments & Complaints Procedure
- Written Complaint Record Form
- Financial Procedures
- Financial Regulations Appendices
- Financial Regulations
- Gender Pay Report
- Readiness to Study Procedure
- Student Code of Conduct
- Subcontracting Fees and Charges 18-19
- Subcontractor Fees and Charges 19-20
- Subcontractor Fees and Charges 20-21
For information on Freedom of Information Requests, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to comment or make enquiries about any of our policies then please contact our DPO and Compliance Manager.