Next Open Event:
Wednesday 20th November 2019, 5pm-8pm
An Exeter College Open Event is a great way to explore Exeter College and see everything we have to offer.
Register today and we’ll send you a reminder and the event programme to your inbox before your visit so you know exactly how to make the most of the experience and get the information you need to make the right decision for your future.
At an Open Event, all our sites are open and you can see exactly where you’ll be learning as well as meet our experienced and helpful staff.
There are also dedicated areas to find out about Apprenticeships, Adult Training and Learning and our University Level Courses.
Please note that Automotive, Aerospace, Engineering and Construction are NOT available in the city centre sites – Please see further information below.
So no matter what you want to do, or what age you are, we have something for you come and explore.
Please allow plenty of time to visit the city centre sites as the buildings are spread along Queen Street. Students studying a A Level programmes could visit more than one building, depending on course choices.
Important Information About Getting Here
We would encourage everyone to use public transport, wherever possible, when visiting any of our college sites. Please allow plenty of time to travel as the city can get busy at peak times. Please note there is no available parking at any of our city centre sites.
For information on how to find any of our sites click here.
Please note we have no available parking at our city centre sites, please do make use of the excellent public transport links nearby. Exeter Central and Exeter St Davids train stations are both within 5-10 mins walk from our city centre sites. There are also many bus stops on the High Street nearby and the bus station is a 15 minute walk from our city centre sites.
Please visit the Exeter City Council website for more information about car park opening hours and charges.
Register today – let us know you’re coming
By registering we can make sure we keep you up to date with news about the open event and send you the event programme.
Interested in Automotive, Engineering or Construction?
If you are interested in Construction courses, we would advise that you would only visit Falcon house, at Sowton, for the full range of our Construction courses.
- Find out how to get here
- We have limited car parking (with charges) at Falcon House. There is also limited on street car parking available in the area.
The Digby & Sowton Train station is a 5 minute walk from the centre.
The Digby & Sowton (Blue) Park and Ride bus/car park is a 5 minute walk from the centre.
If you are interested in Engineering, Automotive and Aerospace, we would advise that you visit The Technology Centre, Monkerton for the full range of courses.
- Find out how to get here
- We have limited car parking (with charges) at The Technology Centre.
- The Honiton Rd (Red) park and ride bus/car park is located 10 minutes walk from the centre. The park and ride bus stop is directly outside the building and can be accessed from both the city centre and the Honiton Rd park and ride car park.
Things to do – your Open Event checklist!
- Click here to ‘Like’ us on Facebook in order to keep up to date.
- Take time to visit the college areas you want to and see our amazing facilities.
- Chat to staff and existing students about what it is really like to study at Exeter College.
- Speak to lecturers about their subjects and what it’s like to study at this level.
- Go to our ‘Welcome to Exeter College Talk’ – full details will be in the programme.
- Find out about our academies, from the Reach Academy for gifted and talented, to the Sports Academy for sporting excellence, and many more!
- Get travel and funding guidance from specialist staff.
- Discover Apprenticeships and how they could be the right choice for you.
- If you’re an 18+ learner you can find out about our Access, University Level courses and adult learning courses and get advice and guidance.