Reset Your Password
Forgotten your college password or been locked out of your account?
If you have forgotten your password, or are locked out of your college account, you can unlock your account and reset your password by:
- Visiting the Microsoft Password Reset page (https://aka.ms/sspr)
- Enter your college email address in the user ID field.
- Enter the Capture Characters.
- You’ll get a text or email from Microsoft with an access code.
- Enter the access code and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you haven’t registered for Self Service Password Reset:
You can also unlock your account and reset your password by contacting the LRC team on 01392 400527 (between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday) or visit the Victoria House LRC to change your password during the times above.
Register for Self Service Password Reset
Have you ever come back from holiday and blankly stared at the login screen, trying to remember your password?
Do you wish you could just change it yourself without contacting IT?
If so, our Self Service Password Reset service should make things easier from now on! Follow the steps below to register.
- If you have just joined the college and this is the first time you have logged in, you will need to log into a college workstation first to fully activate your account. If you’ve been with us a while make sure you can log into your account. If you are currently locked out, you will need to ask an LRC or the IT helpdesk to reset your password and log back in first.
- Visit this link to set up your account. You will need to provide either a mobile phone number, or personal (non-college) email address. Microsoft will use these details to send you a verification text or link.
- Microsoft will send an SMS text message to your mobile or email to your personal address, with a link or verification code. Simply follow their instructions to activate your account.
Privacy notice: Please note, Exeter college do not have access to the personal information you provide Microsoft through this process.