Funded places are available on lots of qualifications for you to retrain and upskill in automotive, care, counselling, education and early years, health and professional courses. The courses listed below all have funded places available. Click on one to find out more and apply today. Click here to view our Funding your Future information, which explains the types of funding available and eligibility criteria.
• IMI Award in Electric Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities – Level 2
• IMI Award in MOT Testing (Classes 4 and 7) – Level 2
• IMI Award in Hybrid/Electric Vehicle System Repair and Replacement – Level 3
• IMI Award in MOT Test Centre Management – Level 3
• MOT Annual Training and Assessment
Education and Early Years
• CG Award in Education and Training – Level 3
• CG Diploma for Early Years Practitioner – Level 2
• CG Diploma for Early Years Practitioner – Level 3
• NCFE Certificate Early Years Advanced Practitioner – Level 4
• CG Diploma for Residential Childcare – Level 3
Achieve your goals with smaller class sizes and friendly tutors and lecturers dedicated to helping your achieve success.
High quality teaching and learning
Exeter College is Ofsted Outstanding and you will be supported in your studies by specialists in their field.
Focus on progression
Our professional courses have a clear line of sight to industry thanks to our strong links with employers.
Already know what you want to do?
Apply now online by clicking on the button below.
You may also like
Festival of Carols – Sold Out
Our annual Festival of Carols returns to Exeter Cathedral to celebrate the start of the festive season and raise money for charity. Attendance is free, but please register for tickets when they become available.
- Exeter Cathedral 1 Dec 2022
Open Events are the perfect way to find out more about life at Exeter College. Our Open Events are for school leavers, those looking for an Apprenticeship and adult learners interested in professional or degree level courses or leisure courses. Taking place on Wednesday 26 April 2023, 4.00-7.00pm, with all sites open, an Open Event is a chance for anyone interested in…
- 26 Apr 2023
- 16:00 - 19:00