Essential Digital Skills
- Course Type Adult - Leisure
- Subject Area Digital Skills and Business
- Qualification N/A
- Study Mode: Part Time Only
- Course Level Entry Level and Level 1
- Start Date 1st February
- End Date 14th June
- Day Monday
- Times 1pm-4pm
- Fee Free
This course covers:
- Being safe and responsible online
- Communicating online (such as via Social Media)
- Creating and editing (Word and Access/Spreadsheets)
- Transacting (buying) online activities
- Being responsible, legal and safe online
The assessment will be completed online, under timed conditions, when the learner is ready.
- Entry Requirements
There are sufficient computers for students to work individually. The college Library and Learning Resource Centre are available for use by students.
- Additional Costs
This is a free course.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.