Health and Social Care Vacancies
To Find out more about our Health & Social Care teaching opportunities
Come along to our “drop in” event on Thursday 15th June 2023, 4:30pm-6pm at our Hele Road site for the opportunity to chat with the team and have a tour of our teaching facilities.
- an experienced Health & Social Care teacher
- an experienced teacher with a sport, science, or health background
- a newly qualified teacher with a background in Health/Applied Sciences, Sports Sciences, Anatomy and Physiology, Psychology, Social Work, or other related disciplines
- from a nursing, care or social work background and thinking about making the move into teaching
Then we would be really interested in speaking to you.
If you can’t come along on the 15th but would like to have a chat with a member of the team, send your contact details to email@example.com and we’ll arrange to give you a call.
Programme Leader (Teacher)
As a Programme Leader in the Health and Social Care Faculty, you will be providing an outstanding student experience through teaching, learning and assessment, enabling students to maximise their potential. You will lead aspects of learning and pro-actively engage in quality assurance and provide pastoral support.
Read the leaflet below to learn all about working for Exeter College and being part of the brilliant Health and Social Care team. You can then apply by following the Apply Now button below.
Teacher – Health & Social Care (experienced teachers with relevant sports, health or science background welcome)
We are seeking inspirational teachers who have a background in areas such as sport, health, or science:
There are over 350 careers in health and social care, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic teaching practitioners who have the transferable skills and subject knowledge to inspire the next generation of health and social care professionals.
If you have a background in Sport Science, Sports coaching, or as a science teacher and feel you could apply your knowledge, experience, and teaching to any of the following areas then we would welcome your application to come and help us create the next generation of those wishing to work within Health and Social Care.
Trainee Teacher – Health & Social Care (from a nursing, care or social work background)
Are you from a nursing, care or social work background? Are you looking to apply your industry knowledge to inspire the next generation and become a qualified teacher?
We are looking for industry practitioners from within Health and Social Care to join our thriving team as a trainee teacher.
This is an opportunity to transfer your industry knowledge into the classroom.
Why Train to Teach with us?
- You will be supported to complete a Certificate in Education (funded by the College) to become a qualified teacher
- You will benefit from joining an experienced, supportive team who work collaboratively to share ideas and resources, with additional support an allocated mentor and from our Advanced Teaching Practitioner team.
Teacher – Health & Social Care (NQT, ECTs welcome)
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher or ECT looking for your first role?
At Exeter College promoting the development of our staff is integral to our success. Therefore, we have opportunities available for Newly Qualified Teachers / ECTs who are looking for their first teaching job and have a background in any of the following subjects: Health/Applied Sciences, Sport Sciences, Anatomy and Physiology, Psychology, Social Work, or other related disciplines
What support can we provide you?
- A designated mentor to guide you in settling into your role and our College
- You will become part of an experienced team who work collaboratively to share ideas and resources, with additional support from our Advanced Teaching Practitioner team.
- Staff development opportunities to help you develop your teaching practice.