HR Support – Advanced Apprenticeship
HR Professionals work as part of the HR function of a business, delivering support to managers and employees.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Business and Professional Services
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 3
- Location Victoria House
- Course Length Up to 18 months.
A Human Resources Support Apprentice will handle day-to-day queries and provide HR advice. You will work in a medium to large organisation as part of the HR function, delivering front line support to managers and employees.
- Understanding the structure of the organisation, the product/services it delivers, the external market and where your role fits into the business
- Understand the role and focus of HR within your organisation
- Coordinating recruitment applications, including evaluation of applications and associated administration
- Develop excellent customer service skills on a range of HR enquires
- Use sound questioning and active listening skills to understand requirements and establish root causes before developing HR solutions
- Support colleagues and build strong-working relationships within a team
- Maintain required HR records as part of services delivered
- Adapt positively to changing work priorities and patterns when new tasks need to be considered or requirements change
- Identify opportunities to improve HR performance and service
Example job roles include: HR Team Member/HR Assistant/People Services Specialist/People and Culture Associate/Learning and Development Officer.
- IFA HR Support Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment
- If required: Functional Skills (English, Maths)
- CIPD Associate Membership
Next steps… Some Apprentices go straight into the industry as a HR Support Worker OR progress onto a Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship.
- Entry Requirements
Every employer is different and therefore the entry requirements can vary. As a guide, you ideally need GCSE grade 4 in English and Maths and in some cases ICT. However, we will work with you and provide additional support to help you achieve their requirements, either prior to your Apprenticeship via a pre-Apprenticeship or during the delivery of your programme.
Apprentices have access to all facilities across college. These include the college Learning Resource Centres and the College Gym.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email email@example.com.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Level: Level 4
- Duration: 24 Months