HR Consultant/Partner – Higher Apprenticeship
Individuals in this role will use their HR expertise to provide and lead the delivery of HR solutions to business challenges, together with tailored advice to the business in a number of HR areas, typically to mid-level and senior managers.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Business and Professional Services
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 5
- Location Future Skills Centre
- Course Length Up to 36 months
A HR Consultant/Partner will provide human resources expertise within a company or organisation. You will provide and lead the delivery of HR solutions to business challenges, together with tailored advice to the business in a number of HR areas. You will often be required to make decisions and recommendations on what the business can/should do in a specific situation.Topics include:
- Lead the HR contribution to business projects and change programmes
- Research, analyse and present HR/business data
- Build effective working relationships with business managers
- Communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Plan your own development
- Understand the structure and responsibilities of the HR function, policies and processes
- Understand where to source HR specialist expertise
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of running HR operations
- Display tenacity and pro-activity in the way you go about your role
Example job roles include: HR Consultant/HR Business Partner/Resourcing/ HR Operations/Organisation Development/Talent & Culture Director/Head of People & Culture/Learning and Development Manager/Head of People.
- IFA Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment
- If required: Functional Skills (English, Maths)
Next steps… Some Apprentices remain within an organisation to advise on a single companies HR needs, or consult for a number of businesses as an external consultant.
- Entry Requirements
Every employer is different and therefore the entry requirements can vary. As a guide, you ideally need GCSE grade 4 in English and Maths and in some cases ICT. However, we will work with you and provide additional support to help you achieve their requirements, either prior to your Apprenticeship via a pre-Apprenticeship or during the delivery of your programme.
Apprentices have access to all facilities across college. These include the college Learning Resource Centres and the College Gym.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or send us a message using our contact form: www.exe-coll.ac.uk/contact.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: Up to 15 months + EPA
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Level: Level 4
- Duration: 24 Months