Top 10 Tips for Exeter College EXPO 2017
Wednesday 12 April 2017
Discover what we have to offer from our wide range of full time courses and apprenticeships all under one roof!
Our EXPO event is designed to help you make informed choices, so whether you need advice on a course, careers guidance, or just want to know the cheapest way to get to college, we recommend stopping by. Click here to register now!
So that you can get the most out of the event, we have put together our top 10 tips. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call our College Advice Team on 01392 400600.
- Plan in advance. Download the programme from the college website. Browse our website or use our course guide to help you find subjects of interest; make a list of areas to see.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask teaching staff such as how is the course assessed? What modules are covered, what can I progress to from this course?
- Open events can get very busy, please give yourself plenty of time to look around. Free tea and coffee will be available in the CCI cafe if you need a break to gather your thoughts!
- No idea where to start? Come along to one of the talks by the College Advice Team at 5pm and 6pm in the CCI theatre. If you still need help, visit the Advice Zone to chat to one of our experts from the College Advice Team, our Progression and Employability Team or Learning Support Team.
- Do take advantage of the guided tours led by our current students. This is a great opportunity to see the facilities and ask questions as you go. Don’t forget to collect a ticket from the Tour Ticket Point!
- If you don’t have one already, please pick up a course guide during your visit.
- Look for the Information Point should you need help finding your way around.
- If you’re thinking about going to university why not come along and find out about your next steps at a university talk at 5.30pm and 6.30pm in the CCI theatre.
- Need information about travel to college and/or financial support? Staff will be available, please check the programme for location.
- In Year 11 and need help applying? Visit the application station where we can support you through the process.
Exeter College EXPO is on Thursday April 20th, 2017 from 4pm – 7pm at Exeter College's new Sports Hall off Queen Street, Exeter. Click here for more information and to register.
Back to the home page.
Back to the news home page.