Information on GCSE English and Maths Resits
Please find information below on whether you are eligible for a November 2019 GCSE English and Maths resit at Exeter College and how you can book your place for the next exam. The deadline for entries is Friday 27th September.
For all adult learners seeking information on GCSEs available at Exeter College, please see the section on our Adult Learners section of the website.
You are able to enter for the GCSE English/Maths exam resits in November 2019 providing you meet the following criteria:
- If you are new to college this year, achieved a grade 3 in Maths/English in the summer and are within 10 percent of achieving the grade 4.
- If you sat GCSE Maths/English at Exeter College In May/June 2019 and are within 10 percent of achieving the grade 4.
- If you have left Exeter College and would like to resit because you didn’t get the grade you wanted.
Providing you meet the above criteria, please download and complete the resit entry form here. This can be submitted in the following ways:
- Posted with a cheque to Exams Team, Exeter College, Hele Road, Exeter, EX4 4JS.
- Emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org you will need to phone following submitting the email to make the relevant payment over the phone (01392 400 477/476/691).
- Coming in to the Exams Office, first floor of the tower building, Hele Road. To submit the entry form and make the payment.
Please remember the deadline for entries is Friday 27th September.