What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This Apprenticeship is for those who are already employed in the Exercise and Fitness industry, with experience of working in a gym, wanting to develop their skills and become a more advanced personal trainer.
This programme provides hands on experience of preparing, developing and delivering tailored fitness programmes and classes. You will learn to instruct and provide the required monitoring and support for different types of client groups, to reach their fitness plan expectations and goals.
Topics will include:
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
• Motivate clients to maintain long term adherence to exercise and physical activity
• Design, manage and adapt a personal training programme with clients
• Deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a personal training programme
• Apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise programme