What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
· Wed 11-Sep-19 to 16-Dec-20 17:30-20:30
· Tue 07-Jan-20 to 30-Mar-21 09:30-14:30
The CIPD HRM Intermediate qualification develop knowledge and understanding of different HR models and practices, and the external factors that impact on organisations. They are suited to individuals who seek to develop a career in HR management and development, are working in the field of HR and need to extend their knowledge and skills, have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies and need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context.
· Developing Professional Practice
· Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
· Managing and Coordinating the Human Resource Function
· Using Information in Human Resources
· Resourcing and Talent Planning
· Reward Management
· Employment Law
· Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations