What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
· Mon 09-Sep-19 to 16-Dec-19 17:30-20:30
· Fri 13-Sep-19 to 20-Dec-19 09:30-14:30
· Tues 14-Apr-20 to 20-Jun-20 09:30-14:30
The Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is a knowledge-based qualification developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession, that allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management. The APM Project Management Qualification is aimed at those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual assignments through to large capital projects. Applicants typically have some pre-existing project management knowledge, and it is the ideal next step for anyone who has foundations in project management. PMQ is an internationally recognised qualification, which can be carried from one job to another, or from one industry to another.
· The exam has a duration of 3 hours.
· There are 16 questions in the examination paper.
· Candidates are required to choose and answer 10 questions out of the 16.
· Each question on the paper is worth 50 marks.
· The pass mark is 55% of the total available marks – i.e. 275 out of 500.
Our Project Management apprenticeship programme, accredited by the Association of Project Managers (APM), aims to transform you into a skilled project manager. The course is designed to improve your project management skills and to enable you to make sound business decisions and thereby manage various industry projects to a successful conclusion. Topics include:
· Project governance
· Project stakeholder management
· Project communication
· Project leadership
· Consolidated planning
· Project Budgeting and cost control
· Business case and benefits management
· Project scope
· Project schedule
· Project Resource management
· Project risk and issue management
· Contract management and procurement
· Project quality
· Project context
The APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ):
· Demonstrates knowledge of all key elements of project management
· Demonstrates that you are a skilled and committed project professional
· Provides international recognition by conforming to International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D
· Is relevant to project management in any industry