Our Vision, Mission, Values and Policies
To be an exceptional college.
To shape the future of education by delivering excellence in all aspects of our work, in order to realise the ambitions of our learners, city and region.
Exeter College is a professional, dynamic college with a Mission Statement and Strategic Plan that underpins what we do. We have a number of policies that control and guide the way we operate.
The college obtains the views of staff and students on its review and development of the strategic plan and mission through planned staff consultations at various levels throughout the college and through the student Learner Voice Programme – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors via email at AlisonLayton-Hill@exe-coll.ac.uk
Students and staff are involved in the corporation’s oversight of its activities through staff and student representation on the Board of Governors – for more information please contact the Clerk of Governors.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-bribery Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Course Fees Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Digital Safety Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- ESFA Supply Chain Fees and Charges Policy
- Financial Support for Students Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Marketing Policy
- Plagiarism and Malpractice Policy
- Quality Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Room Lettings Policy
- Scope and Coverage Policy
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Supporting Learners with Medical Needs Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Tutorial Policy
- University Level (HE) Fees Refunds and Compensation Policy
- Visiting Speakers Organisations Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2018
- Financial Regulations Appendices
- Financial Regulations
- Student Code of Conduct
- Sub contracted Fees and Charges 13-14
- Sub contracted Fees and Charges 14-15
- Subcontracting Fees and Charges 15-16
- Subcontracting Fees and Charges 16-17
- Subcontracting Fees and Charges 17-18
For information on Freedom of Information Requests and our Information Publication Scheme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to comment or make enquiries about any of our policies then please contact our Quality Team.
Telephone: (01392) 400613