The Exeter College School Leavers’ Course Guide for 2022 is out now
Our School Leavers’ Course Guide for students wishing to join Exeter College in September 2022 is out now.
You can view the new guide online, download a copy or request a copy to be posted out to you.
How to use the guide
To make your life easy, we have broken the guide down into sections to help you navigate to where you want to go.
- Your choice. In this section, you will find information about what we offer, how to choose the right course for you and what level to study at.
- Your college. Here you will find information on where you will study along with a site map and information on transport links. This is where you will also find details about timetables, enrichment, and support.
- Your application. This explains the six simple steps from school to college and you can find out more about the application process.
What’s in the guide?
Inside you will find information on all the courses and Apprenticeships available to School Leavers at Exeter College. We have a wide variety of study options available so take your time in choosing what is right for you. As well as A Levels and Apprenticeships, there is a fantastic range of vocational courses on offer, including the new T Levels. You can also find out more about our courses by looking at the course search.
Find out more
The best way to discover all that Exeter College has to offer is by visiting us at one of our open events. We hold three open events throughout the year, followed by a Showcase event, with all our subjects under one roof.
All sites, all courses.
- Wednesday 13 October, 2021, 4-8pm
- Wednesday 17 November 2021, 5-8pm
- Tuesday 18 January 2022 , 5-7pm
Exeter College Showcase.
- Thursday 28 April 2022, 4-7pm
Need some advice?
Don’t forget you can view the new School Leavers’ Course Guide online, download a copy or request a copy to be posted to you.