It’s more than just a group of societies and clubs.
It’s an organised set of exciting activities that gives all students on full time 16-18 courses, the opportunity to test out new hobbies, get a skill or qualification you hadn’t thought of and make new friends!
The enrichment programme enhances your core programme of learning at the College and helps you enjoy and achieve and make a positive contribution.
You can choose your activities during the Freshers’ Fair at the start of your term and there are enrichment activities available nearly every day.
You can join:
- Sport and fitness activities – including futsal, basketball, badminton, netball, kayaking, climbing, bike club or using our Central Fitness gym
- Languages – Italian, Spanish, or Japanese
- Challenges such as the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award or the Ten Tors event
- Music groups such as the Chamber Orchestra, student choir or get involved in performances
- Young reviewers, Debating Society, and Business and enterprise activities
In addition, each faculty runs trips and visits as well as cross college trips such as the annual ski trip.
Please note: There is a small fee for some of the enrichment activities, such as the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Ten Tors.