Here at Exeter College we pride ourselves on offering outstanding support to our international students. A friendly team of trained support specialists provide expert advice and guidance on pastoral care, academic progress and university progression.
Meet the Team
We have a dedicated International Team that support our International Students from application to course completion, we provide:
- 3 day International Induction
- Personal Academic Tutor
- Tutoring Programme
- Additional Academic English Support (4 hours per week)
- A UK Student Mentor
- Progression Reports
- Welfare and Wellbeing meetings
- University Progression and UCAS Application Support
- Social Programme and Russell Group University visits
- Plus over 30 additional extra curriculum clubs to aid student experience and University applications (Medicine Society, Computer Science Club, Maths Olympiads, International Affairs, Computer Coding, Journalism, UN debating, Music, Game Design etc)
Have a Question? Contact Us
Student Support is at the heart of our service!
Our friendly international team are on hand to answer any questions that you may have regarding Exeter College. We can answer questions on entry requirements, fees, accommodation and anything else that you might need to know. This support will continue throughout your time as a student as we will ensure that you feel happy and secure whilst studying with us.