What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This course introduces you to this leading graphic design software, showing you how to create sophisticated layouts and typographic control. For those with little or no experience of InDesign.
There are further dates throughout the year - please contact us for information or visit the website again from September 2019.
You will learn to:
• Produce accurate layouts using smart guides and align tools
• Place, scale, arrange, and organise images
• Create custom text styles: paragraph & character styles,
• Create interactive files to include buttons, links, page navigation
• Draw vector curves with the Pen Tool
• Create type on a path
• Using layers to organize content
• Wrap text around graphic objects
• Create multi-spread documents
• Export to PDF for print and interactive documents
• Prepare documents for commercial printing – pre-flighting & packaging
• Understand the basics of the CMYK and RGB colour process
• Using Master pages with nested master pages