Business Administration – Intermediate Apprenticeship
This Apprenticeship is aimed at people starting out in an office based role and who wish to specialise in business and administration functions.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Business and Professional Services
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 2
- Location Victoria House
- Course Length Up to 12 months
A Business Services Apprentice will provide customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations. This may include face-to-face and telephone conversations, digital and written contact and other communications.
- Know the appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements that affect your business
- How to deliver high quality products and services to customers
- Understand who your customers are and the difference between internal and external customers
- Understand how to build trust with a customer
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication
- Be able to organise yourself, prioritise your own and work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate patience and calmness
- Act on and seek feedback from others
- Treat customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer service experience
You will achieve:
- Level 2 Business Services Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment
- If required: Functional Skills (English, Maths)
Next Steps… Some Apprentices go into employment working within a range of organisations OR progress onto a Level 3 Business Apprenticeship.
Example job roles include: Customer Service Advisor/Customer Service Representative/Assistant Customer Service Consultant/Business Administrative Assistant.
- Entry Requirements
Every employer is different and therefore the entry requirements can vary. As a guide, you ideally need GCSE grade 4 in English and Maths and in some cases ICT. However, we will work with you and provide additional support to help you achieve their requirements, either prior to your Apprenticeship via a pre-Apprenticeship or during the delivery of your programme.
You will have access to a Learning Resource Centre. There is a refectory in Victoria House.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email email@example.com.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: Up to 36 months