Data Technician – Advanced Apprenticeship
A Data Analyst collects, organises and studies data to provide business insight.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Data and Science
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 3
- Location Digital and Data Centre, Hele Road site
- Course Length Up to 24 Months
This course is ideal if you enjoy mathematics, have an interest in data patterns, possibly already work with spreadsheets of data regularly, and want to advance your career with data analytics…
A Data Technician Apprentice will source, format and present data securely in a relevant way. They will communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience; analyse numerical and text data to support business outcomes; gather data from multiple sources as directed and apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data. You will interact with a wide range of stakeholders including colleagues, managers, customers and suppliers, working as part of a team.
- Sourcing data from a collection of trusted sources in a secure manner
- Collating and formating data to facilitate processing and presentation for review and further advanced analysis by others
- Presenting data for review and analysis by others, using tables, charts, graphs and utilising data software programmes
- Collaborating with people both internally and externally at all levels to get the best value from data
You will achieve:
• IFA Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship
• End Point Assessment
- Entry Requirements
Maths and English GCSE grade 4 (or equivalent). If you do not have these qualifications our team will support you to gain Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship.
Apprentices have access to all facilities across college. These include the college Learning Resource Centres and the College Gym.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or send us a message using our contact form: www.exe-coll.ac.uk/contact.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.