Exeter College is a large, thriving and award-winning college which places teaching, learning and student success as its top priority. The college enjoys an excellent regional and national reputation and is graded Ofsted Outstanding – the highest accolade possible for a government college. Our Outstanding rating means you can be confident that they are studying in a high quality institution, focused on achievement, inclusion and student satisfaction.
Some of our successes include:
- International Students A Level Results 100% Pass Rate (2020)
- International Students Vocational/UAL 100% Pass Rate (2020)
- 34+ points (equivalent to 5 A* A Levels) achieved by all International Baccalaureate Students (2020)
- 100% International Students felt supported by the International Team at Exeter College
- Top 10% in England for value added
- Dedicated Student Support Team
- Experienced University Progression Team
- State of the Art Facilities
- Wide Range of Courses
- Average Class size 18
Our excellent facilities provide you with the best environment to learn. We have 7 different libraries which are fully equipped with computers, study desks, books, journals, access to e-book and e-resources. There is free WIFI available across the college. Our Maths and Science Centre boasts 11 purpose-built laboratories and six specialist maths teaching rooms. In our creative departments we have a theatre, dance studio, tv studio, radio station and much more. Students can also use our state of the art sports hall, 3G pitches and gym so you can be assured that you will enjoy your time at Exeter College.
Range of courses
As a further education college we offer a wide range of courses. Our exceptional level of choice means that we will have a course to suit you, whatever your interests or future ambition. You will learn in classes with British students and in an authentically British educational environment.