Visas and Language

Exeter College is recognised as a Sponsor by the UKVI. This means we can issue you a Confirmation of Acceptance to Studies (often referred to as a CAS), which will then allow you to apply for a Student Visa. We will issue your CAS following payment in full of your tuition fees.

You can find out more from:

We strongly recommend that you research how the visa application works well in advance of starting your course. You can also read about other issues that may affect you such as preparing to come to the UK and living in a different culture.

If your first language is not English we will ask you to provide evidence that your level of English is strong enough to study a full-time course with us. You will have to demonstrate your English level to study on our Level 3 courses. This can be demonstrated by taking a UKVI IELTS test, a Pearsons Academic Test or a Language Certificate ESOL B1 test.