All students must be 16 or over from 31st August 2020 and have an intermediate understanding of English.
You will be asked to provide evidence of your current school exams results or reports.
Students are required to take one of the following English Language tests and achieve the following:
- UKVI IELTS and achieve an overall grade of 5.5 to study on an A level or Vocational Program or a 6.0 to study on the International Baccalaureate
- Pearsons (Academic) and achieve a minimum of 45 points
- Language Certificate ESOL B1 and achieve a pass grade
Subject specific Requirements:
Computer Science A level must be taken alongside a Maths A level.
If a student who is currently taking GCSE’s or IGCSE’s in a UK school and wants to pursue a Maths A level, they must achieve GCSE grade 6 in both Maths and Physics.
If a student who is currently taking GCSE’s or IGCSE’s and would like to pursue a Science based A level (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), they must achieve GCSE grade 6 in the relevant science chosen or a grade 6 in Double Award Science and must achieve a grade 6 in GCSE Maths.
We will let you know during your interview if you will be required to complete academic assessments.
Auditions will be needed for the following subjects (in the form of a video):
- Performing and Production Arts
- Sports Academy
Assessments will be needed for the following subjects:
- Science – Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Foreign Languages – German,
- French, Spanish
- International Baccalaureate – You may be required to undertake multiple assessments
Portfolios will be needed for the following subjects:
- Fashion and Textiles
- Fine Art
- 3D Design
- Creative Media Production Technology (Journalism
(These can be sent before or after your interview.)