Digital Marketer – Advanced Apprenticeship
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
- Course Type Apprenticeship
- Subject Area Business and Professional Services
- Qualification Apprenticeship
- Study Mode: Full Time Only
- Course Level Level 3
- Location Victoria House
- Course Length Up to 18 months.
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a Marketing Manager or a Business Manager/Director.
- Understanding the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales and marketing
- Using collaborative technology
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Working to marketing briefs and instructions
- Use digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Creating and optimising web content
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Search Engine marketing
Example job roles include: Digital Marketing Assistant/Digital Marketing Executive/Digital Marketing Co-ordinator/Campaign Executive/Social Media Executive/Content Co-ordinator/Email Marketing Assistant/SEO Executive/Analytics Executive/Digital Marketing Technologist/Advertising Executive.
- Level 3 Digital Marker Diploma
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Modules
- End Point Assessment
- If required: Functional Skills (English, Maths)
Next steps… Some Apprentices go into employment either in-house or at an agency OR can progress onto the specialist Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship.
- Entry Requirements
Every employer is different and therefore the entry requirements can vary. As a guide you ideally need a Level 2 qualification and GCSE grade 4 or above in English and Maths and in some cases ICT, however, we will work with you and provide additional support in order to help you achieve the functional skills element or GCSE requirements of the Apprenticeship. Support can be delivered either prior to your Apprenticeship via a traineeship or during the delivery of your programme.
You will have access to a Learning Resource Centre.
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.
You may also like
- Level: Level 2
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Level: Level 5
- Duration: Up to 36 months