Caring Careers Unlocked
This will support you towards a successful and rewarding future in the Health and Social Care sector.
- Course Type Adult - Professional
- Subject Area Care and Education
- Qualification City & Guilds Award
- Study Mode: Part Time Only
- Course Level Level 2/3
- Course Length 4 weeks
- Fee FREE*
Choose this course if… you want to make a difference to the lives of others and further your career in a health and social care setting. You need commitment and a desire to learn and develop.
What will you learn?
Our Caring Careers programme offers you two pathways where you will develop care certificate knowledge, employability skills and personal and professional development opportunities.
- Embedded care certificate standards:
- Working in a person-centred way
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Personal development
- Health and safety
- CMI – Level 3 Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
- City and Guilds – Level 2 Award in Employability skills: Researching and preparing to apply for a caring career.
- City and Guilds – Level 2 Introductory Award in Employability skills: Effective teamwork and valuing customers.
- City and Guilds – Level 2 Award in Food safety
*Free. This qualification is funded by the ESF and a consortium of NHS Trusts and social care employers within the heart of the South West LEP as part of the HSSAP.
Find out more:
Telephone: 01392 400170
- Entry Requirements
No formal qualifications required.
- College resources
- Learning Resource Centres
- Student Discount
- Adult Learning Bursary (if applicable)
Have a question?
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, our team of Customer Service Advisers can help answer your questions or direct your enquiry to the correct team.
Speak to us today on 01392 400500 or send us a message using our contact form: www.exe-coll.ac.uk/contact.
Ready to find out more?
Why not come along to one of our open events, a chance to explore our facilities, ask questions about our courses and find out more about being a student at Exeter College. Visit our open events page to find out more today.