Supporting You on GCSE Results Day
Saturday 19 August 2017
What to do if you don’t get the GCSE Results you’re expecting… don’t panic!
With GCSE Results Day – Thursday 24th August 2017 – just around the corner, there’s no getting away from the fact that it can be a stressful time. Yet if you don’t get the GCSE Results you’re expecting please don’t panic. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Here are some top tips to survive results day:
1. Try to get some sleep the day before results day. Being sleep deprived really isn’t going to help. Being nervous is natural, but don’t get too worked up about everything.
2. Stay calm as much as possible and look after yourself.
3. If you don’t get the GCSE results you were expecting, don’t panic.
4. Here at the college we’ve a specialist College Advice Team who are trained to give you advice and guidance. So pick up the phone, email or message us on Facebook or Twitter.
5. We will have a dedicated GCSE Results line that will go live on GCSE Results Day - the number to call will be 01392 400555.
6. Our team will be there to support you, talk to you about the subject area you are interested in, your long term career goals and your exam grades.
7. Remember, whatever the outcome, whether better than expected or not as positive as was hoped for, there will almost certainly be an option of study with us. And of course, you are amazing anyway.
8. On our website we've created a dedicated help page with a handy tool to help you work out what to do next if your concerned about your results, didn't quite get the grades you had hoped for, or just want some more help and advice. Click here to visit our GCSE Results Support page.
Back to the home page.
Back to the news home page.