Summer School in Exeter
- 18 hours of tuition per week (18 x 60 minute lessons) with classes on 5 mornings and 2 afternoons. (maximum 12 students per class)
- A placement test on the first day of the course
- All course materials
- An afternoon coach excursion on Tuesdays to visit our region
- An all-day coach excursion each Saturday
- All entry fees on excursions
- Sports afternoon with choice of sports on Thursdays
- 3 more activity sessions each week – sports, disco, social evenings at Isca
- A certificate and report at the end of the course
- School identity card
- 24 hour emergency contact telephone number
- Trained staff on-site for medical emergencies
- Host family accommodation. Full board (with packed lunch/barbecue from Monday to Saturday).
- Twin room accommodation, sharing with another student from the group.
- Bus pass for free travel from home to the city centre (for all students living more than 1 km from school and centre)
- Light laundry
FREE Airport transfers: subject to conditions and times
The group must arrive on a Sunday and depart on a Sunday as follows:
Exeter airport: We will meet all flights
Bristol airport: Flight must arrive before 20.30. Departure: all times
London Heathrow airport: Students travelling with an adult leader must arrive before 16.00 and depart on their return home after 14.00. Students travelling without a leader must arrive between 11.30 and 16.00 and depart between 14.00 and 17.30. Please email us before booking flights if you cannot meet these conditions.
Other airports – transfers at extra cost:
London Gatwick, London Stansted or Luton
Please email with details of group size and flight times for the extra cost
Join us for up to 4 weeks
|Length of stay
|2 weeks course
|3 weeks course
|4 weeks course
*fees subject to change
Children aged 15 and over must be at intermediate level or above.
Age range 12 to 17.
Click here for more information