What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This course introduces you to this leading image manipulation software, showing you how to repair images, correct colour, use layers, resize image effectively, make selections and create masks. For those with little or no experience of Photoshop.
There are further dates throughout the year - please contact us for information or visit the website again from September 2019.
You will learn how to:
• use with the Photoshop workspace
• crop images, plus change the image and canvas size
• use a variety of selection tools to change areas of an image
• use layers for creative effects
• make basic colour corrections
• about how colour is described in digital images
• use filters for creative effects
• repair damaged or blemished images
• use masks for cutting-out and isolating effects