What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This Level 2 Technical Certificate for Hair Colouring Services will provide you with essential technical practical skills and knowledge, which will equip you to seek either further training or employment as a junior colourist providing colouring and other chemical services within the hairdressing Industry.
This qualification is suitable for anyone who has completed the Level 2 Technical Certificate for Cutting and Styling Services.
To gain this qualification, you must successfully achieve the following assessments:
- One externally set, externally moderated assignment
- One externally set, externally marked exam, sat under examination conditions
- Optional unit assessments as required
This qualification is graded Pass/Merit/Distinction/Distinction*
You will study the following mandatory content:
- Principles of hairdressing and barbering services
- Colouring and lightening hair
- Styling and finishing services