What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This course is for those with some experience of French who would like to learn at a faster pace. The course is designed to lead on to French Beginners Part 3 in the Summer term.
Course dates and details
||Day / Time
||Mon 18:30 - 20:30
• Pronunciation introduction
• Numbers 1 – 100
• giving personal information about names and addresses
• giving basic information about colleagues, friends and relatives
• talk about jobs, age, marital status
• getting something to eat and drink in a bar
• obtaining something to eat in a restaurant
• understanding menus
• food vocabulary
• learning about currency