What is it like to study this course and how will I be assessed?
This course is a suitable qualification for anyone who is involved in any customer focused role in any industry.
Candidates are required to build a portfolio of evidence from their workplace to cover all the mandatory units and successfully complete one online multiple choice test or a portfolio of evidence for the selected optional unit. Units will be delivered by your college lecturer and you will have guidance and support in building up your portfolio.
Dates are as follows:
- 11/9/18 to 16/07/2019 - Tuesday, 9:30-16:30
- 24/4/19 to 01/04/2020 - Wednesday, 9:30-16:30
This qualification covers a range of topics which include:
- Developing self to achieve targets and goals
- Recognition of regulations and legislation within own organisation
- Principles of business
- Contributing to a customer focused experience
- Providing customer service
- Managing customer expectations