Counselling for University Level Students
At Greystone House we offer counselling which is designed to support you in attending college and to succeed in your studies. This does not replace any support from other specialist services or advice from your GP. It does give you the chance to meet 1:1 with Helen, our Access to HE and HE counsellor and to share any issues that might be troubling you.
Our counselling service is designed to help you get the most out of college life by providing:
- Resources to deal with common issues such as mild anxiety, stress and depression
- The opportunity to gain a different perspective in a calm, nonjudgemental space
- Information and advice on signposting within College and to external specialist agencies
Booking an appointment
Come in to make an appointment at Greystone House, Hele Road or phone 01392 400449.
Appointments are available on Tuesday afternoons 1.30 – 4.00 and Wednesdays 9.15 – 3.00.
- The appointment will be held on a 1:1 basis in a confidential space.
- The sessions are 45 mins long and 6 sessions will be offered.
- Contact details and other relevant information from the session will be recorded and stored securely.
- If you cannot attend the session or want to end the counselling sessions please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 01392 400449.