We welcome applications from people with appropriate qualifications, prior work experience or a demonstrable interest and talent in a subject.
If you are unsure whether you have the right knowledge and skills to succeed on a university level programme, or the correct entry requirements, then please contact our Higher Education Adviser for further information and advice.
General entry requirements
For most programmes the requirements are:
- GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C* or above (or equivalent O Level or numeric GCSE grades)
- 64 UCAS tariff points (minimum) from relevant Level 3 qualifications, such as two or more A Levels or an Extended National Diploma
- An appropriate NVQ at Level 3 or
- An Access to Higher Education Diploma at Level 3 (see pages 32-33) or
- Qualifications deemed equivalent to the above
Some programmes require specific additional requirements, these are detailed on the individual course pages. If you do not currently have the required qualifications please contact us and we can help. * Please note, from 2017 a grade C in English and Maths equivalent is a grade 4